Hesabatlar kimə verilir: QA/QC Manager
• Conduct physical site surveys using a variety of equipment and tools.
• Prepare sketches and notes, and perform electronic data collection.
• Coordinate field staff and process field data.
• Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
• Calculate areas of land parcels and easements using mathematics and computer software.
• Research previous survey evidence, including maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for surveys.
• Support the PM, project engineers and team members in planning, scheduling of tasks and developing integrated construction documentation;
• Support site inspections and assessments and prepare subsequent comments and reports;
• When requested, prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed;
• Assist the QA/QC Manager in verifying the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites;
• Document the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features;
• Review the calculations of heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain;
• Prepare preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys;
• Review the fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments;
• Review the longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas, using Total station and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS);
• Review the survey objectives and specifications survey submitted by the Contractor on site.
• To liaise with the client through all phases of the project, ensuring that all of the client requirements are being met.
• To maintain close collaboration with the company’s Engineering Department to meet the Survey requirements arising from the work in that department.
• To monitor, report and action any Survey equipment that requires maintenance/calibration.
• To monitor and action the equipment required for each project. Organizing manifests, custom clearances as necessary.
• To liaise with other departments and client focal points with regard to the issue of information they may require, in a timely manner.
• Bachelor technical
• 5-8 years in relevant position
• Survey related certificates
• Azerbaijani, English
• MS Office, Outlook, AutoCAD