VACANCY: SENİOR NETWORK ENGİNEER
VACANCY:SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEERe Dep.: Vacancy for Network Team
Position Title: Senior Network Engineer.
Location: Baku, H. Aliyev ave.113, CIC (Caspian Innovation Center)
- Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
- Configuring and installing various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks.
- Troubleshooting network incidents.
- Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access.
- Providing remote support to on-site engineers and end users/customers during installation.
- Maintaining current knowledge of industry trends and standards.
- Following release management, change management, and quality assurance standards.
- Conducting research and make recommendations on network products, architecture, services, protocols and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology related field of study.
- Position requires 3(three) years of experience in LAN, WAN or Network Security.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers, load balancers.
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model.
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- CCNP or higher certification is required.
- Self-motivated, problem solver, out-of-box thinker and excellent verbal/written communication skills.
What We offer:
- Competitive pay.
- Medical and Life Insurance.
- 3 days for sick leave without medical certificate.
- Meal payment.
To apply, please mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com with subject “NETWORK”.