AIMC (Azerbaijan International Mining Company) – engages in the exploration and production of gold, copper, and silver properties in Azerbaijan.
Job title: HSE Manager
Work location: Gadabay operation site, Azerbaijan
Work schedule: 22 working days, 9 rest days
Language: Azerbaijani, English, Russian;
Candidates with an educational background in safety (NEBOSH certificate) or engineering who has more than 5 years of HSE managerial experience in Mining, Oil and Gas or another high hazard industry are welcome to apply for the role. Experience in hazard identification, thorough knowledge of HSE practices and procedures, and delivery of safety programs is an advantage.
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
– To coordinate functions of H&S Supervisors, Environmental Supervisors, and Company Doctor
– Manage the Health and Safety Department to ensure appropriate business plans are developed, implemented, measured, reviewed and reported on
– Plan, develop for management approval and implement strategies for the Health (Occupational and Public) and Safety Management systems
– Mentor line management to enable them to take accountability for Health and Safety issues in their area of responsibility
– Provide leadership necessary to ensure that employees and any contractors adhere to safety and environmental standards
– Ensure training and coaching is provided to all department employees according to the Labour Legislations
– To maintain contacts with project management teams in order to advise on HSE aspects of design & selection of required equipment & materials, as well as production process of plants
– To establish HSE risks assessment applicable in plants, to ensure efficient risk management is carried out in accordance with system requirements.
– To establish workplace hazards monitoring system to mitigate workplace hazards such as noise, dust, heavy metal, radiation and etc.
– To establish a system for environmental monitoring such as water, soil and air
Company will provide: meals, accommodation, mobile phone, medical insurance, transportation from/to site etc.:
Please forward your CV to email@example.com indicating position title in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline is October 01