Job title: Mechanical Engineer (engineering)
The primary role of the Mechanical Engineer of Engineering department is to support to production and commercial departments on technical specifications, design and construction drawings of vessels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepares, reviews design and drawings
• Carries out designs related to Mechanical/ Piping systems
• Prepares equipment technical purchase specification and evaluate technical quotation for vendors
• Performs pipe flow calculations
• Carries out as built drawings
• Support all production and testing activities related to Mechanical/Piping systems
• Attends sea trial, dock trial and prepares record report.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 3+ years of relevant work experience. Experience in shipbuilding or marine industry is an added advantage
• Strong understanding of mechanical drawings and symbols according to the international standards
• Able to read and understand specification, class rules and statutory regulations
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write technical documents clearly and accurately
• The ability to interface with shipyard engineering and construction activities to develop, install, test and troubleshoot equipment within cost and schedule constraints
• Capability to work against deadlines and prioritize work assignments accordingly
• Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must have computer knowledge in AutoCAD, MS Office
• Able to converse/write in both English and Azeri.
Interested applicants can use the link: http://company.apptrack.az/company/bsy/job_details/?id=20 to apply for the position or please submit your CV in English and with photograph to email@example.com and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
309 total views, 2 views today