Junior Electrical Engineer
• University degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
• 2-3-years’ experience in electrical engineering (MEP) design, operation and technical related services
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Demonstrate the ability to work with Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel) and be conversant with AutoCAD, data management and telecommunications.
• Responsible to ensure the Electrical installation is carried out in accordance with design drawings and specifications.
• Act as Company Electrical Engineer on the site. Authorized to accept or reject contractors work practices.
• Technical Bid Evaluations
• Monitor and guide contractor on equipment installation activities.
• Verify electrical completion activities.
• To carry out electrical inspection and punch-out.
Interested Candidates please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message.
Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered.
375 total views, 1 views today